7 Steps to Get Approved on Google Adsense
This is always the age old question. How do I get accepted on Google Adsense?
This is a tip for website owners only. You can’t open an Adsense account without a website.
When it comes to PPC marketing, you really ought to know what you are doing. Your website must be appealing to PPC companies and have enough credibility for you to advertise your content with them. There are very many PPC networks but today I am going to focus on Google Adsense.
Google Adsense takes less than a day to approve new sites. Without any further ado, let me show you my number 1 strategy to get approved on Google Adsense.
- Number of total posts and pages. Your total posts and pages should not be below 10 when seeking for approval on Adsense. When I applied for approval on Adsense, I had 6 posts and 8 pages on my site and that totaled to 14.
- Site Verified with Google. You need to have your site verified with Google. However, don’t hesitate to go ahead and verify ownership with Bing and Yahoo.
- Submit your sitemap. A sitemap is basically a map showing search engines of pages and posts on your site. You can use tools such as All in one SEO or Yoast to generate the sitemap for your site. After generating the sitemap, go to Google Search Console formerly known as Google Webmaster tools and submit your site map there. You can open a search console account by visiting google.com/webmasters. After that, submit your sitemap to Bing Webmaster tools. Submitting your sitemap to Bing doesn’t affect your approval for Google Adsense but you are going to need this in the long run so you can as well do it.
- Open a Google Analytics account and link it to your Google Search Console
- Ensure you have a proper navigation menu on your site. The visual appearance for your site affects your approval as Google seeks to give its users the best experience. The better the user experience, the faster you will get approved.
- Google + link and social sharing: Ensure you have a Google + account. Remember, Google owns Google +.
Bonus Ninja Strategy:
- Read the Google Adsense Program Policy. Also have a look at the webmaster quality guidelines.
- Ensure you have at least 100 unique visitors on your site in a day.
After doing this, apply for an Adsense account and be sure to get approved within a day.
All the Best